Daffodil Replicator (E): Version 3.2.0 Release Candidate Available
By Daffodil Software Ltd. - 9/03/2007 03:49:00 AM
Today, we are proudly announcing the major release of enterprise version of Daffodil Replicator 3.2.0. Below is an overview of what we have done in Daffodil Replicator (E) 3.2.0.
New Features / Items
Following new features and items are added in this release:
- Security: Daffodil Replicator enables you to replicate data in a secure environment using HTTPS (HTTP over SSL).
- New Folder option while setting path for Replication Home: Using this option, you can create a new folder where all the log files and temporary files used during replication process can be stored.
- Configuring for Proxy Server: A checkbox Proxy Server Required has been provided on Replication DataSource dialog box while adding Replication DataSource in Replicator. Enabling this checkbox, option for entering proxy server IP will be enabled.
- Acknowledgement: Daffodil Replicator provides acknowledgement after the job completion, which can be viewed on Replicator and Replication DataSource using Acknowledgement option.
- Error Log: Daffodil Replicator provides you the facility to access the exceptions or error occurred during replication. These exceptions or errors can be viewed on Replicator and Replication DataSource using Debug option on the Log panel.
- Report Log: Daffodil Replicator provides you report log after the job completion. This log can be viewed on Replicator using REPORT option on the Log panel.
Following enhancements are done in this release:
- Firebird Support: Earlier, Daffodil Replicator was providing support for the following databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Daffodil DB, DB2, Derby, MySQL, PostGreSQL. Now, it is providing support for an additional database: Firebird.
- CLOB and BLOB Data Types Support: Now, Daffodil Replicator is providing support for CLOB and BLOB data types in all the supported databases.
Major Bugs Resolved
Following defects are fixed in this release:
- Composite Key Problem: There was problem in composite key of MySQL Database. Now, this problem is resolved.
- JVM_Bind Error: When the system is dynamically connected with the Internet, its IP address is changed due to power failure and shutting down of system. Therefore, Daffodil Replicator shows JVM_Bind error when we reboot the system. Now, the error is fixed as we are providing the facility to change the IP address of the system.
We will continue supporting Daffodil Replicator (E) as it is an eminent replication tool.
To download Daffodil Replicator (E): Version 3.2.0 click the link below:
Daffodil Replicator Team